Brand New - Released in January 2019
Pest Control Event - Coming soon
Friday 1 February 9 a.m. - Monday 4 February 9 a.m. (UTC)
Double Pest Control points, stacks with donator bonuses.
Lots of major improvements and fixes
12 February 2019
- The crystal chest now contains several resources (the sames ones found in the hourly reward boxes), along with ruby bolts (e) and cannon balls.
- Donators now receive extra items from the crystal chest along with a higher chance on receiving uncommon rewards, depending on their donator rank (see our store for more details).
- You can now use the crystal chest in Yanille to get items for crystal keys, same place as on OSRS. The chest west of Edgeville bank still works though.
- A bug has been fixed where you sometimes couldn't click on a bank tab.
- It is no longer possible to safespot the lizardman shaman.
- The trident of the swamp now has a magic level requirement of 75.
- The trident of the seas now has its proper attack and defence bonuses.
- Whenever the Well of Goodwill is activated, players will now see the appropriate bonus in their quest tab. Same for when the well deactivates again.
- A bug has been fixed where an hourly reward box would drop on the floor instead of being added to your bank. This happened when you have 1 or more boxes in a bank tab that contains 350 items.
- A bug has been fixed where hourly reward boxes were actually being granted every 36 minutes instead of every hour.
- The Zamorakian hasta and dragon spear now do regular damage to the Corporeal beast, same for magic attacks.
- Weapons other than a spear or hasta now do 50% damage to the Corporeal beast, instead of 20%.
- You can now set up a dwarf multicannon in the Corp cave.
- The Corporeal beast will now only spawn one single dark core during the fight.
- You can now properly teleport out of the Skotizo boss room.
- Skotizo is now more vulnerable to twisted bow attacks.
- Whenever you use a bone on an altar, you will now automatically use all the bones of that type on the altar, instead of having to specify the amount first.
- NPC's will no longer drop fractured crystals. They now drop more coins instead. All fractured and newly made crystals still in the game are made untradeable since they are now a discontinued item You can still sell them to the general store though.
- A bug has been fixed where a compass image is shown near the bottom of the quest tab.
A small but imortant update
9 February 2019
- When you teleport out of raids, you will now lose 40% of your raid points. Does not apply when you use the stairs to leave the raids.
- You will no longer use more than 50,000 raid points when looting the raids chest, since the chance on unique loot caps at 50,000 points (which equals 10% chance on a unique drop)
- Dragon claws, elder maul and twisted bow now have a higher value on death.
- The elder maul attack speed has been fixed.
- The lucky impling will no longer randomly move around, hopefully stopping it from glitching out of the map.
- Made some changes that should help prevent the sort of massive lag that occurred last night. Extra logging has also been enabled to help prevent this sort of things from happening again in the future.
- Players should now be able to receive a new daily task after completing the previous one.
Bugfixes & improvements
7 February 2019
- There is now a skillcape shop in the Edgeville shops, available to all players (not just donators)
- Mac (located west of the Warrior's guild) will now only sell a max cape to super donators
- The ranged strength of throwing weapons has been fixed
- Otto Godblessed, south of the Edgeville shops, can now turn a Zamorakian spear into a hasta and vice versa
- You are now guaranteed a decent amount of coins when looting the raids chest when you have a high amount of raid points
- The anti-dragon shield now provides better protection against dragonfire
- Ironman mode players can no longer purchase most of the secondary herblore ingredients in the general store
- Super donators can now use the ornate rejuvenation pool in Edgeville
- Arrows now properly drop on the floor when using ranged attacks
- Commander Zilyana's attacks are now less accurate
- The Corporeal beast attacks are now less accurate
- Cerberus will use its special attack less often
- The dwarf multicannon will now keep attacking enemies in a multi-combat area when you are under attack
- Medium, hard and master caskets now have a higher chance to obtain rare items
- Extra 'rolls' have been added to the master clue caskets, so they will now yield more rewards than before
- The ring of charos will now properly teleport you to twisted banshees or warped jellies
- You can now wear hunter's honour and rogue's revenge in the hat slot
- You can no longer get Cerberus as a slayer task if you haven't learned to route to the cave yet (wasn't properly fixed last time)
2 February 2019
- Players no longer become invisible to others when logging out and back in
- Players are no longer added twice to a clan channel right after a server restart
- You can no longer get a Cerberus task assigned if you have not yet learned the route to the cave
- You can no longer scavenge items dropped by players who have less than 15 minutes time played
- A bug has been fixed where an extra amulet of glory would spawn in your inventory if you equip it right after rubbing it
- Donators now have a higher chance to burn logs or smelt ore when using the infernal (pick)axe (40/50/60/70% chance depending on donator rank)
- Donators now receive bonus raid points (10/30/50/70% bonus points depending on donator rank)
- Most of the secondary herblore ingredients in the general store are now noted (some items don't have a noted version in our game)
- A bug has been fixed that wouldn't allow you to place a dwarf multicannon in most places
Random event bugfix
29 January 2019
Thanks to the assistance of a player, we have managed to track down and fix the bug that would freeze the client of some players when they encounter a random event. We can now confirm that this bug is definitively taken care of!
Bugfixes, Zulrah improvement
28 January 2019
I've managed to fix a bug that would cause some players to crash while they get a random event. However, if someone encounters any issues with our random event, please do let us know.
Other bugfixes and improvements:
- Zulrah now rolls twice on its droptable on death
- Pure essence has been added to the raids chest
- Pure essence has been added to the hourly reward box
- Cerberus will now only be assigned as a slayer task if you have the appropriate slayer level
- You can no longer melee the kraken
- Kalphite workers and soldiers no longer have a slayer level requirement to kill
- Shops now refill a lot faster
- Fixed a typo when leveling up firemaking
27 January 2019
We have added a random event in order to stop players from completely AFK'ing skilling activities with a bot, macro or autoclicker. The random event will take you to a mansion, where you are to click on a cat. Once you do, you will be teleported back to your original position and you will receive either coins or an hourly box in your bank as reward. The random event is safe, meaning you cannot die or take any damage.
We're hoping that this simple event will be sufficient to stop bots and autoclickers, while not being too interruptive to regular players as it should only take a few seconds to complete. Not to mention that players receive a nice reward after completing it.
lastly, coins as well as resources (runes, arrows, herbs, ore, gems, logs, ...) have been added to hourly reward boxes
27 January 2019
We are glad to announce the official release of our forums!
Instead of the contact page and Discord channels, please use the appropriate forums as of now to communicate with us.
We're hoping the forums will enable us to much more efficiently communicate with our community and work in a far more organized manner than before.
Twisted bow, mystery boxes, bugfixes
24 January 2019
The twisted bow now has its proper passive effect, dealing damage based on the enemies magic level. In PvP situations, the bow should now work exactly as on OSRS, in PvM it will work properly against most NPC's, but not against all of them since not every NPC has a proper magic level set. We will set proper NPC magic levels over time, depending on community feedback.
Mystery boxes have been added to the donator store, costing 100 points each. There is a 2/3 chance to obtain 70M - 250M coins and a 1/3 chance to obtain a random item that the donator store has or used to have with a value of at least 50 points, including blowpipe, elysian, ags, dclaws, rainbow phat, legendary donator rank etc. The average value of opening a mystery box is 150 donator points, so it is certainly worth its price. The exact contents of the mystery box can also be found on store page's mystery boxes tab.
Several items have been removed from the donator store but can still be obtained from a mystery box:
- Abyssal tentacle
- Abyssal bludgeon
- Abyssal dagger
- Armadyl godsword
- Dragon claws
- Saradomin's blessed sword
- Elysian spirit shield
- Toxic blowpipe
- Ring of suffering
- Amulet of torture
- Necklace of anguish
- Tormented bracelet
- Bandos chestplate
- Bandos tassets
- Armadyl helmet
- Armadyl chestplate
- Armadyl chainskirt
A couple of new items have been added to the donator store (can also be obtained from a mystery box):
- Guthan's armour set (120 points)
- Verac's armour set (120 points)
- Dharok's armour set (120 points)
- Torag's armour set (120 points)
- Ahrim's armour set (120 points)
- Karil's armour set (120 points)
- Abyssal whip (60 points)
- Zenyte shard (80 points)
The sets can be exchanged for their parts at the grand exchange clerk at the southern end of the Edgeville bank.
Other bugfixes and improvements:
- Entering a GWD room now requires a killcount of 20 for regular players, 16 for donators, 12 for super donators, 8 for extreme donators and 4 for legendary donators. The GWD teleport at the donator zone now only adds 4 to KC rather than 10.
- Improved how the dragon claws special attack works, so it is now more accurate and deals the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Elysian spirit shield wouldn't reduce damage against ranged, magic or dragon breath attacks.
- Fixed a bug where you weren't able to set up a dwarf multicannon in most places.
- Wizard Mizgog can now teleport players to the crafting guild, but they can only enter when they have a crafting level of at least 40.
- Uncut zenyte is now made by using a zenyte shard on a pottery oven. You need a cut onyx in your inventory to do this.
- A newly made crystal now sells in the general store for 5000 coins.
- Hourly reward boxes no longer contain any dragon (g) equipment. Those items have been added to the mystery box.
- Sigmund the merchant is now present near the thieving stalls in Edgeville, who will buy any items you obtain from the stalls.
- A bug has been fixed where raid or other instance NPC's could not be attacked or would crash your client when attacking by using auto-retaliate.
- The rewards chest near Yanille can no longer be used to obtain raid rewards.
- A bug has been fixed where players would sometimes respawn in Varrock after a server update.
Agility improvements, bugfixes
21 January 2019
Several improvements have been made to agility:
- Grace is now found near the south of Edgeville, who can teleport you to all agility courses. She also sells graceful equipment for marks of Grace, which adds +10% agility XP per worn piece, lowers your chance to fall and lowers your run energy drain. You can also recolour the equipment.
- Several bugs with the wilderness agility course have been fixed.
- The wilderness agility course now grants 24K agility XP on completing a lap (600 for extreme players).
- The barbarian agility course has been improved.
- Wilderness wall jumping has been improved.
Also some more bugfixes, two of which were already applied in an earlier update last night:
- A bug has been fixed where players were unable to log in again after they X-logged or disconnected while in combat.
- Players no longer respawn in the same place as they died.
- Bandos godsword and dragon warhammer special attacks now work against NPC's to temporarily lower their defence.
- Karambwan fishing now takes karambwanji from your inventory, so you no longer have to keep adding them to the vessel.
- A kawabmwanji fishing spot has been added in the wilderness resource area.
- A bug has been fixed where players would receive one time more fishing XP after they've already stopped fishing.
- Players can no longer use crown images in clan chat.
- Flax picking speed has been slightly increased.
Dwarf multicannon, bugfixes
19 January 2019
The dwarf multicannon has been added to the game. It can be bought in the range store for 60M coins or from the donator store for 50 donator points. Ironman mode players can buy it in the ironman shop. You can exchange the cannon for the set parts at the Grand Exchange clerk that was added in the Edgeville bank by using the set on the clerk. Vice versa, you can exchange cannon parts for a set by using a part on the clerk. Also works for noted items or sets. More item sets will be added later which you can exchange in the same way.
Bugfixes and improvements:
- Dragon bolt (e) and ruby bolt (e) special effects have been fixed.
- The city teleports (to Waterbirth, Lletya, Burthorpe, Entrana, Draynor and Trollheim) have been fixed.
- A few small bugs in the Varrock rooftop agility course have been fixed.
- Extreme and legendary donators can now reset their slayer task for free. Super donators pay 15 slayer points, while regular players pay 30 slayer points..
- Legendary donators can permanently remove a slayer task for 25 slayer points. Extreme donators can do this for 50 slayer points, super donators for 75 slayer points, while donators and regular players need to pay 100 slayer points..
Another raid fix, new donator features
17 January 2019
A bug within raids still remained after yesterday\s update, hopefully today's update should take care of it.
Donators now also benefit from several features (which will be shown on the store page soon):
- All donators can note their resources are the wilderness resource area for free.
- When talking to the donator shopkeeper, you are now shown your total amount donated and how close you are to the next donator rank.
- Super donators now get 10% bonus XP, extreme donators 20% and legendary donators 30%.
- GWD killcount for regular players is now 40. Donators need 30, super donators 20, extreme donators 15 and legendary donators 10.
- Super and extreme donators now get +5 Pest Control points per game, legendary donators get +10.
- Bonus NPC droprates (stack with row or row i): 2% for donators, 5% for super donators, 10% for extreme donators and 15% for legendary donators.
Last but not least, hourly reward boxes are now automatically put into your bank.
Many more donator features are coming soon! But first several bugfixes.
Raid fixes, slayer XP buff, Corp fix
16 January 2019
- Fixed multiple bosses spawning in raids.
- Improved the chances to obtain resources from the raids reward chest.
- Great Olm has been slightly nerfed.
- Slayer XP modifier is now x50 instead of x30.
- Fixed Corporeal beast using melee attacks from a distance, also nerfed his accuracy and defense stats a little.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck when entering the Corporeal Beast entrance.
- Wizard Mizgog has been moved closer to the Edgeville teleport/spawn location.
14 January 2019
We have finally managed to get the last major bugs out of Raids and added the appropriate rewards. To get to raids, simply talk to Wizard Mizgog in Edgeville, choose 'Minigames' and then 'Raids'.
The more raid points you obtain, the higher your chance to get a unique item from the rewards chest, such as a twisted buckler, dragon sword, dragon hunter crossbow, dragon claws, elder maul, kodai insignia or twisted bow. Please note that the twisted bow does not yet have its passive effect where the max hit depends on your opponent's magic level.
If you do not hit the unique loot table, you have a chance to obtain some resources (runes, arrows, ore, gems or herbs). If you do not obtain any resources, you will get some coins instead.
Raid points can be carried over between raids, so don't worry if you forgot to loot from the chest at the end.
A few other improvements have been made to the game as well, including:
- OSRS mode players now have +30% NPC drop rates.
- Hunter XP modifier is now x30 instead of x20.
- Fixed a bug where you would often have to click an object twice to use it (especially annoying in agility).
- The Kodai wand now gives +15% to your magic max hit.
- Dragon claws and Armadyl godsword special attacks are now more accurate.
- The well of goodwill now grants one of the following when filled: +20% global XP rate, +20% global NPC drops or double Pest Control points.
Several small improvements to the raids will be made in future updates, along with the twisted bow effect. We will also add several new donator perks very soon, so stay tuned for more!
Several bugfixes and a few small improvements
11 January 2019
Fixed the following bugs:
Clients would freeze when attempting to teleport to the Clan Wars area.
- Players could not create a Kodai wand.
- Dragon claws special attack hit far too high.
- Double-clicking a ladder would make your character noclip and run far away (bugfix needs to be verified yet).
Some extra improvements:
- The teleportation wizard in Edgeville no longer walks around, preventing some annoyances.
- You can now walk right after teleporting somewhere, instead of having to wait 2 seconds.
- Buffed the agility XP modifier to x 40 (from x 30).
- Dragon claws have been added to the donator store, costing 300 donator points each.
- The prices of the Elysian spirit shield, Draconic visage, Blowpipe and a few cosmetics in the donator store have been increased to match their economy value.
A couple of bugfixes
10 January 2019
Due to a lack of spare time, we haven't gotten around to fixing the raids yet, but at least some of the most important bugs have been taken care of in today's update:
- Fixed the NPC's in the Armadyl boss room (and several other NPC's) not being able to properly follow players.
- Fixed anglerfish (and possibly other fish types) being fished far too quickly.
- Fixed runite golems keeping on respawning and creating more and more of them.
- Starter cash has been lowered to 500K (from 2M).
XP rate buff, bugfixes and other improvements
3 January 2019
Several skills have received an XP buff. Their modifiers are now:
- Woodcutting: 30 (from 14)
- Mining: 30 (from 15)
- Smithing: 30 (from 24)
- Herblore: 30 (from 13)
- Runecrafting: 30 (from 20)
- Crafting: 30 (from 8)
- Thieving: 30 (from 20)
- Slayer: 30 (from 15)
- Fletching: 30 (from 20)
- Hunter: 20 (from 15)
The following skills received a slight XP nerf. Their modifiers are now:
- Agility: 30 (from 40)
- Prayer: 30 (from 35)
- Cooking: 30 (from 34)
We might decide to further alter XP rates during the next few weeks, based on player feedback.
The following improvements have been made:
- Made some major improvements in the client to make it use far less RAM than before.
- Ironman mode players can now vote for vote points.
Some bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed client zoom not working properly with laptop mousepads.
- Fixed zooming while having a bank or other interface open.
- Fixed not being able to destroy certain items. Especially annoying for UIM.
- Fixed not being able to PM players who are not on your friends list.
- Fixed not being able to use Tab to reply to people who are not on your friends list.
- Fixed being able to safespot NPC's when standing diagonally from them.
Lastly, two items in the donator store have been lowered in price:
- Abyssal bludgeon: now costs 120 donator points (from 170).
- Abyssal dagger: now costs 90 donator points (from 150).
In the next days (and weeks), we'll be working on adding the following features:
- Adding items to the slayer store
- Several (mostly minor) bugfixes
- Finishing Raids
- More donator features
- A Grand Exchange
- And a whole lot more!
Combat Interface fixes, zoom, relogging after DC
2 January 2019
We have fixed a few major bugs. Firstly, you can now see your combat level in the combat tab, while also being able to auto-retaliate which you couldn't before. We have also added zoom functionality and fixed a bug where some players were unable to reconnect after being disconnected.
1 January 2019
Welcome to Lawless!
Released on 1 January 2019, Lawless distinguishes itself from all other RuneScape Private Servers by not having any set rules. Rather than constantly being careful not to step on a moderator's toes and ending up muted or banned, you can pretty much do and say whatever you want on our RSPS. There are however a few exceptions. Action may be taken when real life laws are being broken or the server's security is at stake, but only if absolutely necessary.
Since we are a brand new server, you may expect a couple of bugs in the game which still need to be taken care of. If you encounter one, please use our contact form to let us know and we'll be sure to fix it as soon as possible.
Enjoy our game!